[SunRescue] OT: Advice on Certification

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat May 5 13:07:51 CDT 2001

Devin was evil and came up with the following questions:
>   What is the default subnet mask for the 192.168.1.0/16 subnet?

>   Given an owner of root, a group owner of sysadmin, and permissions of
>   644, who may run the shell script example.sh without making a separate
>   copy of it?

>   On a stock, unmodified Solaris box, which user does patchadd read the
>   patches as?

I'm cranky I can't find the questions I wrote for when we were hunting
for a subcontractor on a project I was on. There were some network
intrinsic stuff and cool jumpstart questions I had ('twas a Solaris-
specific position.)

And for reference, CISSP exam questions I found:
http://www.cissps.com/Cissp_Exam/Practice/practice.html

-Jon