[SunRescue] "Hooking up" at TCF this weekend...

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri May 4 21:30:08 CDT 2001

    How about 146.55 MHz simplex?  I'm usually easy to
spot with my unique "hand truck" or orange backpack.  I
hope to get there early also.  I've done the bus thing
and I hate it.  Walking too far is also not nice, like
one year draggin' a 3B2/1000 and other stuff across the
football field to the park at Mercer County College.
Ain't that young anymore.