[SunRescue] U5/U10 256MB sticks

James Lockwood rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri May 4 00:23:10 CDT 2001

Ok, in my quest to nab the empty E450 chassis sitting on Ebay (thanks for
the tip!) I'm selling off all the bits and pieces that I've been hanging
on to.

I've got 2 U5/U10 256MB sticks.  These are the low profile MemoryX
MX7039AL kit that will fit in either the 5 or 10, and are IBM branded
50ns:

http://www.memoryx.net/memx/mx7039al.html

MemX wants $970 for the pair, I'll take a lot less!  I'm guessing they're
worth around $640 based on the 2/3rd formula, but make me an offer.  I
need to move these _fast_.  Free Fedex shipping anywhere in the US.

Bill, selling isn't my primary business (though I do it whenever I can),
if you think I should move this over to sales please let me know.  Since I
want to use the funds to rescue another Sunbox I consider it at least
marginally on-topic.

-James