[SunRescue] FS: complete 802.11b wireless setup

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 3 18:56:26 CDT 2001

I've got a complete new D-Link 802.11b 11megabit wireless network
setup for sale.  Just got this a couple of weeks ago, never
fully implemented it, and now I have vet and other bills to pay..

Consists of:

	DWL-1000AP Wireless Ethernet Access Point
		(in box; only used about two hours)

	DWL-650 PCMCIA Wireless Card
		(used about two hours)

	DWL-500 PCI Wireless Card
		(actually a DWL-650 PCMCIA wireless card
		 and PCI adapter card; this is still shrinkwrapped
		 new in the box)

Everything is in its original box with manuals, driver cdroms,
registration cards, etc.

You can find more info on all of these at:
http://www.dlink.com/products/DigitalHome/Wireless/

Lowest price on pricewatch I can find for all three:

	DWL-650 ($92)
	DWL-500 ($155)
	DWL-1000AP ($197)

	for a total of $444 if you bought all this new.

*PLUS* I'll throw in for free a pair of Bay Networks BayStack
650 802.11 1megabit FHSS wireless PCMCIA cards, new in the box,
with manuals and drivers, etc.  The Bay cards wont interoperate
with normal 802.11b stuff (like the DLink) but will work with
each other and other 802.11 DHSS equipment.  I've got a third
BayStack 650 card on the way in a couple of days, and I'll give
it to the buyer when it gets here as well.

Asking $325 for all of the above (the DLink PCMCIA cards, the PCI-bus
adapter, and the access point) with the BayStack cards thrown in for
free.  Shipping included (priority mail w/delivery confirmation).

Email me at the address below if interested.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net