[SunRescue] OT: need MMJ cable for vaxstation

Devin L. Ganger rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 2 10:05:45 CDT 2001

On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 04:40:24AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 12:22:33AM -0700, Devin L. Ganger wrote:

> > On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 12:04:54AM -0400, Jeff Workman wrote:

> > > Why don't you guys do like I do and take an RJ-12 connector, break the
> > > clip off, and file it down so that it fits?  It won't "lock" in place,
> > > but it definitely works.

> > Two reasons:
> >
> > 1) My 4.5 year old daughter.
> >
> > 2) My 2.5 year old son.

> Wrap a thin layer or two of scotch tape around it - makes it nice
> and snug....

That might protect it against my daughter, but it would just be a signal
to my son that he needed to be more destructive. ;)

I am continually amazed at how much energy and thought he will put into
screwing with things.  I finally had to strapping tape a plastic cover
over the reset and power buttons on my W2K file server; it was getting
rebooted about once every 4 days or so by him.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
find / -name *base* -exec chown us:us {} \;