[SunRescue] OT: need MMJ cable for vaxstation

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 2 07:57:51 CDT 2001

> Why don't you guys do like I do and take an RJ-12 connector, break the clip
> off, and file it down so that it fits?  It won't "lock" in place, but it
> definitely works.

Hint for the locals in RTP.... I get my cables made up at Data & Telephone
Supply Co., 200 Powell Dr., just behind Burke Bros. Hardware over the
railroad tracks, south of the fairgrounds.

They are the only ones around that know what MMJ cables are, anymore,
and they keep a baggie of connectors and a crimper around for me.
They get a couple bucks for a short cable and 5 or so for longer one.
I go in there for DECish cables, all the time.  Good Folks.

Bob