[SunRescue] FS: SPARCserver 1000

David Rouse rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 1 10:13:48 CDT 2001

On 4/30/01 at 1:20 PM, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

>Despite having gotten this machine last week, I've got some
>sudden expenses to take care of, so, my SPARCserver 1000
>is for sale.

It would suck to have to get rid of it so soon, is there anything else that
could be done? How about if I got you to host a DNS or even a web site of a
friend of mine (really low traffic -- he doesn't even have it running yet).

I mean, if anyone deserves a  big honkin SS 1000 its you (and Mrs. Amy).

--
David Rouse                            * Our World - Your World - RouseWorld
david at rouseworld.org                   * www.rouseworld.org