[SunRescue] ultra enterprise 450 mobo

James Lockwood rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue May 1 07:33:53 CDT 2001

Ok, so this is a stretch for "rescue".

I have a fully functional E450 motherboard sitting next to me, along with
some 250MHz/1MB e-cache CPU's and voltage regulators.  Those of you who
know these boxes know the important specs: up to 4 CPU's, 16 DIMM slots
for up to 4GB RAM, dual onboard UW SCSI, 10 PCI slots on 6 busses, etc.
It has the CS4231 audio module card.

_It needs an E450 chassis to run properly_.  I have some of the board
pinouts if anyone is feeling extremely adventurous.  If anyone out there
wants to try their luck with it, make me an offer.  It would be a damn
nice box in full trim.  I also have RAM, some SCA SCSI backplanes for it,
and other fun goodies.  I'm 100% open to trade possibilities, especially
UltraSparcs with 64-bit PCI slots (U30's and their ilk).

Alternatively, if someone has a line on an E450 chassis and would rather
sell it, lets deal.  I've been putting off getting this thing together for
months and either want to make it work or get some money back out of it.

Oh, and does anyone need a 1GB external Jaz drive with a couple disks?

-James