[SunRescue] Cray Alert (UK no less)

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 22 15:19:19 CST 2001

There are actually two categories of what are called "special handling"
materials.

The first is "sensitive but unlassified" and the second is "personal,
confidential, or propietary"

In the late '70's congress told the various intelligence and defense
communities that they couldn't classify everything secret just because they
felt like it there had to be a "Compelling national security reason" for
classification. So instead they decided to treat the infomration as
classified, but not actually classify it. Fun huh

Chris Byrne, (who had a security clearance once, but now does not thanks to
"the sins of the father being visited upon the sun" something prohibited
according to out constitution and laws)