[SunRescue] Opening 811s

amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 22 07:31:03 CST 2001

Ken Hansen wrote:
> Would that be one flat display for each of you or two for her?!

*chuckle* only one for me, please. i'm not that greedy yet ;)

> When I got married, I did not have mush interest in registering anywhere

i didnt want to bother with registering as i have zero interest in china
patterns or crystal. i left the registry option for bill to deal with :)
besides, exactly how would i go about registering for a dual 133 bebox
(yeah right, like that'll happen) or eraser nubs for my thinkpad?

> Does Amazon have a wedding registry? Well, Bill does have his "wish list" of
> books, CDs, and other bits at Amazon, but I don't think Amy's interests are well > represented...

aieee. i'd hate to imagine a registry place that could handle both of
us.

bottom line, weird stuff warehouse needs a registry. badly.

--amy
"why buy her a diamond? SHE won't last forever..."