[SunRescue] SS20 SX problem

Andreas Spångberg rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 10 12:32:24 CST 2001

Sorry about the duplicated emails,

It's a 501-2481, but the funny thing is that I
managed to get it working today. I replaced all
the DIMMs with a set from an ultra 1, of course I
thought my sticks were messy then. But what actually
made it to work was that I hadn't put the top back
on, because when I put back the original sticks it
continued to work until I screwed the top back on.

I guess the foam rubber on the top somehow messes
up my memory or are involved at least. I run it
without the screws tightened at the moment, which
works at least...