[SunRescue] editors

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 8 20:51:47 CST 2001

>>> Congratulations Bill!  You just won two tickets to see the Flying Duck
>>> Objects as soon as Dave McGuire and I find band members to fit the name.
>>> *grin*
>>
>>How about adding another drummer to the roster? :)  I remember one of
>>the more interesting bands I was in a long time ago consisted of me
>>(drums), another guy(drums), this third guy (bass), and some guy
>>(drums).
>>
>>We had a good time. :)
>>
>>Oh, and just to make everyone happy.... vi, Solaris, hme0, 4/330, SPARC.
>>
>>(that should fill my quota of on-topic posts for the day ;))
>>
>>Now I have to go back through all the email that I didn't read to find
>>out what you play, Mike. :)

I actually am embarrassed to admit that I don't play anything quite yet.  I
have a good guitar I inherited from my uncle when he passed away.  (1954
Gibson ES-295, gold tone.)  I'm hoping to make time this year to learn it a
little.

For some odd reason I seem to have an affinity for flute of all things.  I'm
not sure where I got that one but it's there.

As for starting a band...I can't even regularly get NAT working and a band
is much harder! ;-)

Mike Hebel