[rescue] Wanted; DEC Storageworks disks & cannisters

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 29 11:18:39 CDT 2001

> Looking for DEC Storageworks SBBs (2 or 4gig; disks in cannisters for
> a BA350 narrow SE shelf..)
>
> Bill

Bill, be careful what you get.  There are jumpers that need proper
setting on the backside, internally in the SBB, and I can not get
some of the trays with the wide drives (2 and 4g) to work correctly
on my Alpha boxes.  The straight single ended ones like the RZ26L-VA
and the RZ28L-VA seem to work fine.  The -WC equivalents I can't get
to work, yet.  There is a ba350 pdf that covers setting the internal
jumpers correctly.  If you don't find it, I think I may be able to
find the pdf....maybe...

Bob