[rescue] Netapp

Tugrul Galatali rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 12:31:11 CDT 2001

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1248807021

	What kinda drives do those things take? Forgive me for being SCSI
challenged, it wasn't until 2 months ago I owned any such devices :) 68-pin?
And how many internal bays does that thing sport? From what I can dig up on
google, it seems to have only 2 bays, with much of its storage meant to be in
upto three additional enclosures. My friend has been looking for a cheap
enclosure for his 5 50GB sca drives, this thing doesn't look like it can cut
it alone :(
	Nevertheless I have 2 18GB drives I wouldn't mind stuffing into one
for the geek value. I assume some *cough*list owners*cough* on this list could
spot me the software :)

	Tugrul Galatali