[rescue] Monty Python - Cheques

Mattias Nordlund rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 01:00:27 CDT 2001

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, James Fogg wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, THOU SPAKE:
> > On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 03:26:35PM +0100, Paul Sladen wrote:
> > > Yeah! -- Bloody Yanks.  I mean, what did the yanks every do for us?   8-)
> >

> > Oh well there is Sun,  so I gues they supplied daylight.
> >
> > But what DID the yanks ever do for us?
>
> Well, lets see... there were those two world wars....

Wich ones you could never have won without the russians, they was the ones
that saved Europe. Whatever you think fo Stalin and his gang, it was still
the russian people that won the war, it was only after they had beaten the
germans bloody and seemed to take all of germany that USA woke up.

/Mattias