[rescue] Does Anyone Want an HP Jet Direct board?

Brian Dunbar rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 27 16:14:04 CDT 2001

I realize this isn't an HP rescue list but I've somehow retained through at
least two office moves, a HP Jet Direct Board that I can't use.  It *could*
be related to Sun Rescue - the printer it used to sit was the primary
network printer for the Solaris boxes here . . .

The Picky Details
HP Jetdirect C2059A Card - MIO Internal Print Server

Assembly Number
28636-6001

It has a BNC and AUI ports - if anyone has an HP Printer, and a thin/thick
Ethernet network at home, and/or a yen for weird boards, contact me off list
and we'll work something out.

Brian