[rescue] Re:EMACS

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 27 14:43:54 CDT 2001

At the time of that I was running back and forth, the man pages weren't
available.

However, since then, I still haven't read the man pages, and don't really
plan to anytime soon.  I do now how to edit, save, and quit now, which
should be enough if I ever need it again.

And in the mean time, I'll stick to emacs(C++, python, txt, tex),
edwin(scheme), or squeaks editor (squeak).

If I going to spend time learning things right now, I think it would be
best spent on scheme or squeak.

--
Joshua Boyd