[rescue] lot of sungear in Rochester

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 27 12:41:15 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 11:21:14AM -0400, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:

> > Includes a 670MP machine, rest is SS2s and IPXs.
>
> Gah.  I've put a bid on it.  I'm right here in Rochester.

cool, i was going to offer to grab that all since i'm within driving distance
(well, a couple hours each way anywho) of Rochester, but if you are right in
town, then you do it. :)

> My buddy says he'll let me have some garage space since
> I'm moving soon...  If anybody here is trying to compete,
> let me know...  I can't imagine holding onto 11 Sparc 2s,
> although who knows how many work...

my plan was to take it all in, and get as many working systems as possible. at
that point i was pretty much going to offer them to the list at as low a price
as i could afford to cover my expenses without making a profit (i'm not
interested in making money on these things, that's what jobs are for) and then
pretty much just try to clear it all out.  i've got a sparc2, i don't need any
more. :)

> Wow.

my question to you is: what's the plan for the 670?  i'm really rather o
interested in that.

cheers,

-brian