[rescue] Re:EMACS

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 27 12:35:24 CDT 2001

I liked what that other guy said.  It's isn't a text editor with a built
in lisp.  It is a lisp environment that is considerate enough to throw in
a text editor.  I mean, you can ever write web servers to run natively in
emacs lisp.  What's not to like (in a grossing each other out, unix weenie
sorta way)?

--
Joshua Boyd