[rescue] RE: Why buy DEC when you can get the milk for free?

Brian Dunbar rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 26 22:18:16 CDT 2001

>-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Snyder [mailto:larrys at lexisnexis.com]

Sheesh --- Their marketing sold it to your suits, and now your marketing
is selling it to other suits.  Do I see a _total_ disconnect between the
games being played at that level and the (hopefully) knowledgable geeks
in the trenches...and this is de rigeur (sp) in the corporate world.
-ls-<<

Nah.  It depends on where you work.  In my experience the disconnect is the
norm, but there ARE places where the suits . . aren't .. um, suits.

brian