[rescue] begging for something else (NCD Xterm s/w)...

Larry Snyder rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 26 19:01:37 CDT 2001

Several years ago I had a couple of 19" NCD's (Tek labelled).  I know
I don't have the tape anymore, but I might have the image stashed in
a dark corner of an old fileserver.  I assume you've got a copy of xdm
lying about, and misc support stuff like fonts.  I'll let you know what
I come up with off-list.
-ls-