[rescue] Morrow Micro Decision systems

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 25 21:33:47 CDT 2001

Hey all,

I know this is straining the realms of rescues, but I've been offered an
as-yet unknown quantity of Morrow MD3 machines. Anybody interested in one?

These are older CP/M machines (is that redundant?) and I don't have much
detail (except that there may also be a Pivot-I with a broken backlight in
the batch).

If anyone's interested, let me know... I should know later this week what
is available, and I'll work on getting it shipped here. Whoever wants them
can share shipping costs.

Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows