[rescue] This is starting to bug me: *Cheques*

Flinthoof Ponypal rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 25 16:49:07 CDT 2001

At 02:32 PM 6/25/01 -0600, Will Jennings wrote:
>Errm, AFAIK, bonnet = hood, not trunk, unless you have a VW Bug of course
>(the real one not the icky vase-sporting version) or any other
>rear/mid-engined car...

With my British-built 68 Triumph Spitfire Mk III, they really swap terms
around:

American:              English:
Hood                   Bonnet
Trunk                  Boot
Convertible Top        Hood

Then you have the whole tire/tyre debate. :)

 |             |   1968 Triumph Spitfire Mk III   *   Furry Artist      |
 |             |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |    Canaan   |     ConiFur NorthWest 2001 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters at picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |