[rescue] geeky toys

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 25 16:41:20 CDT 2001

Kurt Mosiejczuk <kurt at csh.rit.edu> wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2001, Brian Hechinger wrote:
>
> > invite me over, i will MAKE you have free time to play with that thing.  with
> > the proper modifications we should be able to cut the moon in half, i think
> > that is a reasonable goal. :)
>
> Nah.  Just carve your name into the moon, don't cut it in half =)

Cut it in half, carve your name inside, weld it back together.  Leave
it for the archaeologists of the future to figure out :-)

--
David Cantrell | david at cantrell.org.uk | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

      Good advice is always certain to be ignored,
      but that's no reason not to give it            -- Agatha Christie