[rescue] Another fine business decision for us axp-lovers

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 25 15:44:00 CDT 2001

As long as the cow patties aren't on my property (well, my parents
technically), I'm fine there.

And as to bugs.  I guess they suck, but I used to be near a chicken farm,
so now, being near corn and not quite so near cows is a major improvement
bug wise.  The mesquito population also seems to be better here, but I
guess it will be another 3 months till I can say for sure.

--
Joshua Boyd