[rescue] Another fine business decision for us axp-lovers

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 25 14:41:46 CDT 2001

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 02:13:19PM -0400, Jeff Borisch wrote:
> I dunno Bill. Your hand is probably safer in there than it would be inside
> some cheap-ass ATX case.

Probably; I've gotten scars from cheap-ass ATX cases.

Speaking of ATX cases, ohno.mrbill.net (aka sunhelp.org) is a
Sun AXe OEM motherboard in ATX formfactor.  I'm thinking of
getting one of the aluminum Lian Li cases (once they fall under
$175; $200+ is just too much) and a nice PC Power & Cooling
power supply.  Anybody else have recommendations for good, snazzy
ATX cases?

Bill

--
Bill Bradford