[rescue] Another fine business decision for us axp-lovers

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 25 12:27:07 CDT 2001

Hold up a second.  SGI is also heading towards Intel.

And Apple doesn't really sell 64bit machines (well, they show no signs of
making a 64bit OS, and from my understanding, the PPC can be 64bit, but
the ones Apple uses aren't).  On the bright side, you forgot IBM.  They
make 64bit PPCs and Power chips.  And IBM should be around a long time.

--
Joshua Boyd