[rescue] Another fine business decision for us axp-lovers

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 25 12:24:16 CDT 2001

I hear that veternary medicine is harder to get into that people medicine
is.  Kinda scary really.

Personally, the radio stations around here are advertising the Lititz
Watchmaking Institute.  A two year program to learn how to make watches.
I always think that sounds like such a romatic career, and maybe I should
think of switching.  But, it seems to be rather competative.  They only
accept 12 students every two years.

--
Joshua Boyd