[rescue] This is starting to bug me: *Cheques*

Kevin Loch rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 25 09:50:16 CDT 2001

Yeah, what's a "cheque"?  Is that in any way similar to the world
standard
financial instrument known as a CHECK?  Did anybody notice what pretty
COLOR blue the sky was today?

Actually, the only world standard words are "BIG MAC" and "COKE".  They
even work in Poland where nobody outside of the western hotels speaks
English.
Just don't try to say "Quarter Pounter with cheese".

KL