[rescue] This is starting to bug me: *Cheques*

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 25 04:11:01 CDT 2001

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 10:05:36AM +0100, P.A.Osborne wrote:

> I notice Bill that its nearly 4am your time - go to bed.

i notice that too, but then i have to realize, that i'm an hour ahead of him,
so it's 5 here. maybe i should go to bed like i said i was goint to, uhm, ahhh
ohhhhh, 2.5-3 hours ago? (we can't help ourselves, it's the geek in us *G*)

-brian

ps: oh crud, the sun is coming up.  must be time to go to bed. UNZIP FASTER MU4!