[rescue] Another fine business decision for us axp-lovers

Zach Malone rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 25 00:50:29 CDT 2001

faraday-cases.com is working on a rather nice looking aluminum case, and you
get to choose which color to anodize them.  They are in the preorder stage
right now though, so thats not really an option.  Supposedly www.calpc.com
makes great cases, PC Power & Cooling buys their full towers from them and
rebrands them.  A little plain looking, but about as high quality as you can
get (they make one case which supports 32 external 5.25" bays and two
motherboards).