[rescue] FA: SM61s, 30pin Sun memory, Sun trackballs

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jun 24 23:23:34 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I've put a few items up on ebay, so those of you who didn't care for my
asking prices earlier in the month can shoot for better deals. This is all
from my personal stash... stuff I couldn't pass up at the time but now I
don't need it. I'm very glad I don't make a living at this stuff.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=rnovak

I have the pair of SM61 CPUs, a matched set of 16 4MB 30pin simms, and two
Sun trackballs up. The trackballs have no reserve.

I would go gather some more stuff to put up, but Red Green is on. Gotta
say I'm happy that I've spent less than I've brought in this week, for a
change... my girlfriend is proud of me. She's accepted my addiction, but
she seems to think she will need some space when she gets here. So it's a
balancing thing.

We both thank everyone for helping us clear off the couch :)

--Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows