[rescue] What would you do?

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jun 24 20:36:25 CDT 2001

They work very hard at making there programs bug free.  The software
written by outside contracters was pretty horrifying though.

When I was there (about 7months), email went down several times
(intentionally) due to virii.  Other than that, I saw the network go down
once do to a hardware failure, and otherwise, things worked close to
flawlessly, despite all the NT stuff around.

--
Joshua Boyd