[rescue] Merits of giving up eating for a few months

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jun 24 20:32:33 CDT 2001

On Sun, 24 Jun 2001, John Eo wrote:
> 2).  But other than that, what can I do with it without purchasing
> commercial software?  Are there good open-source 3D design and rendering
> programs out there?

Blender might be available.  A recent power outage foobar the part of disk
that had mozilla, so I can't double check.  Blender seems to be fully
featured, but it feels wierd to me (compared to 3DS, SI, and Lightwave).

Lightwave 3D is also available, but it is pricey.

If you want 3D, you would be better off buying some sort of SGI, such as a
High-Impact machine, or an Extreme machine.  Many more choices there.

--
Joshua Boyd