[rescue] What would you do?

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jun 24 13:05:40 CDT 2001

Somehow I have a nack for getting odd IT jobs.  For instance, at AP I
would have been working with their Knowledge Engineer, not the IT
department.  At Armstrong I work in the Testing and Analysis Labs.  Pfizer
was perhaps the only "normal" IT job I've ever had.

But, I like it that way, for now at least.

--
Joshua Boyd