[rescue] I'm one happy geek

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jun 24 12:00:53 CDT 2001

On Sun, Jun 24, 2001 at 01:05:42AM -0700, ed at the7thbeer.com wrote:
> Sounds like an Apple OneScanner or the predecessor to that.

wasn't an apple, or at least not branded as such.  he got it with his 486 when
he first got that many years ago.  i'll check with him and see if he still has
it, he won't be able to tell me who made it since he probably hasn't seen it in
as long as i have. ;)

> WeirdStuff had one about 6 months ago.  Cosmetically, it looked new.
> Otherwise, it was in unknown shape.

hmm, if he doesn't have his anymore maybe i'll give them a shot.  i'll also
look locally.  i'm guessing i could get a greyscale SCSI scanner for cheap.
we'll see.  i've got a mountain of scanning to do though.  ugh.  but it's
worth it since it's for the cause.

-brian