[rescue] What would you do?

Chad A. Chance rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jun 23 23:36:23 CDT 2001

It does say something for both, AS/400s are SOLID machines, they are
wonderful number crunchers and very stable.
There are quite a few data centers here for various reasons, cheap office
space, cheap utilities, cheap workforce, and it's centrally located. There
are also a number of vertical market software companies that are here due to
the central location.

Chad