[rescue] Re: What would you do?

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jun 23 23:27:37 CDT 2001

On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Its oklahoma (I think). Living is cheap there, and jobs are pretty
> plentiful.  I lived comfortably on $26K/year back in '96.
> Bill (and I thought a 1/1 all-bills-paid apt. on North May was
> *expensive* at $360/month.. *sigh*)

I was the same in Indianapolis just 5 years ago. Was long before that that
I had a 3/2 house in Muncie for about what my electric bill will be next
month. I know Dave envies my bill, but very few other people do.

I am glad I'm on the second floor. I'm sure with this sort of electric
bill and a blue light in the living room (Insector: The Bug Collector)
would give the police a woody. That, and the bags of hay for the
bunnies... oh my. I realized that potential connection last week.

--Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows