[rescue] I'm one happy geek

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jun 23 23:12:02 CDT 2001

On Sat, Jun 23, 2001 at 11:50:54PM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> but wait, it gets better.  i also got several boxes of documentations.  books,
> binders, DECUS meeting tapes, a whole treasure trove.  now i need some shelves
> to display all this stuff and make it easily accessable.

If you would like to loan any of it to me long enough to scan, I'll put
it up at decdocs.org.

Personally, I'd KILL for a "proper" PDP-11 (with front panel lights and
toggle switches).  Had a chance on a PDP-8/E for $200, but passed it up
to someone who gave it a much better home than I could.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net