[rescue] RE: Small schools...

Kevin Loch rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 22 12:54:09 CDT 2001

Here in VA, we have saftey inspections (*very* good idea) and
emissions inspections.  The fees the service stations are allows
to charge for them probably don't even cover the cost of giving them.
Of course the incentive is that if you fail they will fix it for you
at their normal fees.  Either way, the state doesn't get a dime from
it.  BTW, even gov't owned vehicles must have an annual saftey
inspection.

KL