[rescue] Name this chemical...

James Fogg rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 22 11:42:38 CDT 2001

Air Force, used in F16 Auxililiary Power Units (like a UPS for a fighter jet).

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, THOU SPAKE:
> >>correctly identify what IRFNA and UDMH are,<<
>
> inhibited red fuming nitric acid (IRFNA) and unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine
> (UDMH).
>
> aka oxidizer aka rocket fuel (i know it's simplyfing)

> major cities and places like the Hanford Reservation (D.O.E.) in Washington
> state
>
> Which Branch? Army.  Nike missle sites.
>
> Brian

	 James D. Fogg, Network Engineer
	Vicinity Corporation - Lebanon, NH

     DESK (603) 442-1751 - CELL (603) 252-1864
     PAGER (802) 742-0280 - HOME (603) 526-7729
            EMAIL jfogg at vicinity.com

If you can read this e-mail, Thank a Network Engineer!