[rescue] halted.com is going to be soooooo bad for me i can see it already

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 22 10:02:20 CDT 2001

Found this site, seems there are some ppl doing good devel. work on it, it
has working pen extensions for the fujitsu stylistics under XF86 3.3.6.  My
big Q is how do you type on the thing without a keyboard, both in Linux and
Windoze.

This seems like it would make a great MP3 player project for a car, very
high on the geek scale IMHO. I mean, it's not like having a SEM in your
living room, but hey, how many weird geeks have that going for them :D :D
:D :D :D.

http://linuxslate.com/