[rescue] Name this chemical...

Michael Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 22 09:21:31 CDT 2001

> > > What is 100LL avgas, and what uses it?  And why?
> > >

> > Aviation fuel. Airplanes. To power their engines.
> >

> > ---sambo

Free 120MB Maxtor SCSI drive (only been dropped once) to the first person=

to correctly identify what IRFNA and UDMH are, what they =

were used in, and which branch of the U.S. armed forces had this stuff
on sites around most major cities and places like the Hanford =

Reservation (D.O.E.) in Washington state.  =

"Rob, I wish you wouldn't use the words "American
Intelligence" to describe what it is that you do."
-Air America