[rescue] Cycle 5 system

P.A.Osborne rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 22 03:24:47 CDT 2001

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 12:28:55AM -0400, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
> Yepper, 110MHz SS5 hiding in an SS2 box :)

I have one of those and its very nice thankyou very much.

As for memory:  from the board datasheet:

MEMORY
 Existing Sixteen, 30-pin SIMM slots for 1 MB or 4 MB SIMMs, used in
 banks or eight; maximum 64 MB using 16 x 4 MB SIMMS
 Expansion Two 72-pin SIMM slots for 4 MB, 8 Mb, 16 MB, or 32 MB LX
 style SIMM's, used in banks of two; maximum 64 MB using 2 x 32 MB SIMM's

Heres the url: http://www.cyclecc.com/specs/html/5ss_ds.htm

Mine is used to run OpenBSD - though I am thinking of putting Solaris 8
on it.

Paul