[rescue] spousal units

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 17:10:00 CDT 2001

Just put a door between the two - in California they refered to that as the
"retreat" (not sure how common that term is).

When my wife & I were considering building a house, we were going to build
an expanded cape, with an attached 3 car garage (deep - Suburban Sized, with
room in front for storage). There was going to be a large room over the
garage with two shed dormers. I think the space was going to be about 18'
wide and 30' deep...

I would have had free-reign over that space, but when all was said and done,
the cost was too high (we found a 25 year-old Colonial for 25% less than the
expanded cape down the street...).

I never thought to negotiate for a radio tower 8^P

Ken