[rescue] RE: Small schools...

Stefan Skoglund rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 16:29:29 CDT 2001

"Joshua D. Boyd" wrote:
> same money.  Now, we are about to be required to do emissions testing if
> we want to keep the money, and we have to yet again lower the legal blood
> alchohol level even more.

What is so bad about ENFORCING emission rules ??

> And, I think that emissions testing also could be bad.  I drive a
> "student" car.  Specifically, it is nearly 15 years old.  Cars like that

And here in Sweden at least the good-no good decision is based on
the cars age ie cars from before 1988 doesn't need to meet the same
emissions req as a post 1989 car and so on.

And cars from before 1975 have even easier rules.

I expect that the US states have the same rules if not then
i pity you.

IE a new car like my fathers new Volvo V70 should still follow the 2001
emission requirements in 2016 which is easy if the car is maintained and
not driven on leaded fuel which is now pretty impossible in Europe.

Sweden's decision to drop leaded fuel 1988 has made improvements in our
wildlife.