[rescue] thread topics (was: Hello and VAX 8600 for trade)

Greg A. Woods rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 13:39:16 CDT 2001

[ On Thursday, June 21, 2001 at 13:24:10 (-0400), Chad Fernandez wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] Hello and VAX 8600 for trade
>
> Here on Rescue, off topic threads are thr norm, but nobody really
> minds.  You'll have to read a few of the posts to see if you want to
> read thew whole thread :-)  "My Sock Drawer" might turn into the
> advantages of one Solaris version over another, for the SS20 :-)

It's best if people at least try to change the subject header when a
truly interesting/useful topic starts taking over (just as I've done
with this one!  ;-)

(BTW, you can delete the "was" comment with the first follow-up too,
else they just go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and...)

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>     <woods at robohack.ca>
Planix, Inc. <woods at planix.com>;   Secrets of the Weird <woods at weird.com>