[rescue] spousal units

John Honniball rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 12:41:05 CDT 2001

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:19:17 -0400 Brian Hechinger
<wonko at arkham.ws> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 10:50:26AM -0400, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:
> > Heck if it was my house, a vacluster in the dining room would definately
> > be a source of contention, and of the people I know, I'm the most likely
> > one to own such a beast.
>
> i think the PDP-11/03 is going to go in the dining room when i pick it up
> this weekend.

OK, if it's going to get down to specific rooms/gadgets:

Living Room:  Sun 2/120, Cifer 1/2" magtape, LaserVision,
              Betamax, Video 2000, 8-tracks
Dining Room:  Sun 3/260, PERQ I, PDP-11, HP 9825A, Vectrex
Bedroom 1:    Sun IPX, Amstrad PCW8256
Bedroom 2:    PERQ I (another one), Sun SparcStation 20,
              Gould K100D Logic Analyser, Vectrex
Bedroom 3:    Apple Lisa, Whitechapel MG-1, DECmate II, ICL
              One-Per-Desk, Acorn A310
Loft (attic): Apple ][, BBC Micro, Dragon 32, Sage II
Bathroom:     Tektronix 575
Garage:       DEC TU-77 1/2" magtape, Printronix P300,
              Advantek spectrum analyser

Nothing (as yet) in the garden, because this is England.
We wouldn't want a PDP-11 to fill up with rainwater :-)

--
John Honniball
Email: John.Honniball at uwe.ac.uk
University of the West of England