[rescue] spousal units

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 12:17:44 CDT 2001

On June 21, James Sharp wrote:
> > On June 21, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> > > Is that hyperbole? About the 'scope, I mean.  I was *fascinated* by the
> > > scopes the chip fab I used to work at had in the basement . . .
> >
> >   Umm, nope.  See http://www.neurotica.com/sem/.
>

> but...but...are you supposed to have stuff like that?  What would the
> police have to say about it?  I'm sure there's gotta be a law against it.
> And look at all those wiiiiires stretched around.  Are you supposed to be
> messing with those?  Shouldn't you have an electrician look at them?

  James, I'm going to go eat a big can of beans before we go out this
afternoon.

  James is, of course, referring to the shitfit my idiot technophobic
landlord had when she came in to "inspect" the house that I'm in a
lease-purchase agreement for.  Problem is, she received an offer on
the house that is a solid $20K higher than the amount that she's
contractually obligated to sell it to me for, so she's trying
everything in her power to get me thrown out.

  Can we say "lynch mob"?

      -Dave McGuire