[rescue] WTB: IBM IDE HD

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 12:07:10 CDT 2001

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 09:13:51AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Well we ended up spending the money I was gonna spend on a
> new snazzy IBM ide drive on bathroom remodeling, and ohno
> had another reboot last night (damn HD errors); anybody got
> a 5.4-8.4gig IBM IDE drive they'll let go cheap?
>
> I've gotta get these Sun-labeled Seagates out of the box.. ugh.

i've got an IBM 6GB Travelstar (laptop drive) that's yours free for the taking
if you want it.  it's not the fastest drive around, but it might be good enough
for what you want.

free, what you've done for me by running this site is worth much more than the
$50 or so i could get on ebay for this thing.

-brian